21. When will their scholastic manager return? _________________
Choose the right letters, A-D.
22. Mary’’ s mom most likely desired her to be a( an)
23. What do Jack’s moms and dads blame for their trainees’ ’ bad English?
B. Computer video games
D. Their moms and dad
24. The number of Jack’’ s moms and dads ’ trainees check out books?
C. Very couple of
25. Will Jack and Mary take the Latin course?
D. Can’t inform
Answer the concern.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
26. What does Mary state work for a reporter? ___________
Complete Jack and Mary’’ s course schedule.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each response.
..Monday.Tuesday.Wednesday.Thursday.Friday.9-12 a.m.French 100.History of English.28. ______…2-5 p.m..27. ______..French 100.29. ____.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for your response.
30. Call one sport that Jack practices. __________
.Area 4.Concerns 31-40.Concerns 31.
Answer the concern listed below in NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
31. What is the name of the course? ___________
.Concerns 32 and 33.
Complete the sentences without any MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each response.
32. Due to the fact that _______, John Robertson thinks everyone desires to take the course.
33. ““ Everything is linked to whatever else.” And the declaration ___________ of the course.
Choose ONE letter, A-C
34. The contents of the course are
A. concentrated on one subject
C. extremely specialised
Complete the paragraph without any MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each response.
The course will be taking a look at things like 35. _________; the loss of, in specific, 36. ________; 37. _______, called ‘‘ gender benders ’ due to the fact that they can seriously impact the sexual advancement of animals; desertification; the major around the world issue of overfishing; and the loss of 38. _______.
.Concerns 39 and 40.
Choose the right letters, A-C
39. The course will consist of.
40. The fundamental objective is to establish a design that is.
4. No Mobile Number
8. 3 months deposit
9. the fine print
10. in the snack bar
11. University of British Columbia
13. utilizing a card index
14. asking personnel
16. C# PEEEE.
17. C# PEEEE.
18. Fourth flooring
19 &&20. Punk, Heavy Metal, Rap, Hip Hop (Any of these)